Is the CELTA course the right choice for you? To find out, answer these questions.
- Am I over 18 years old?
- Do I have a level of education sufficient to allow me to start a university-level course of study?
- Do I speak (and write) English to a very high level (CEF C1 minimum recommended)?
- Have I learnt any foreign languages as an adult?
- Am I able to work to strict deadlines and manage my own time effectively?
- Am I open to learning new ways of looking at language and learning?
- Am I able and willing to criticise my own performance?
- Am I able and willing to accept criticism of my performance from others?
- Am I able to work in a mature manner within a team as well as exercising initiative and self-responsibility?
- Do I know why I want to become a teacher?
What the test tells you
If you can answer „yes“ to all of these questions, then the CELTA course is very likely for you. You can find out how to apply here.
If you have answered „no“ to a couple of these questions, you may want to contact us to discuss things in more depth before you apply.