- Download the CELTA Application documents. These are an Application Form (Word doc) & Course Information (PDF) – you can find them at the foot of this page.
- If you prefer, you can send us an email to request an application form and application tasks.
- Complete and return the CELTA Application Form (by email, fax or post).
- If your application form suggests that the course is suited to you, we arrange an interview with you.
(if you don’t live in or near Hamburg, we can do this on the phone or via Skype)
- After the interview, we will let you know within 48 working hours if your application has been successful.
- If we offer you a place, you just need to complete a course registration form
and pay a deposit of EUR 445.00 to secure it.
- We provide you with (40 hours’ worth of) pre-course tasks and language awareness development materials to help you prepare for the course.
- Two weeks before your course starts, you need to pay the balance (EUR 1,300.00) of the fees.
- We look forward to seeing you on the first day of your course!
As it’s that easy, what’s stopping you? Download these documents and take your first steps towards becoming a trained language teacher!
CELTA Information for Applicants (PDF)