Dhe HAMBURG SCHOOL OF ENGLISH offers TÜV certified Online English classes for jobseekers with an AVGS education voucher (Aktivierungs- und Vermittlungsgutschein). These education vouchers are available to jobseekers through the Job Agency (Agentur für Arbeit & Jobcenter). The aim of these online courses is to reinforce and expand on the participant’s knowledge of English, as well as developing ‘soft skills’ for the job market.
- one-to-one online English classes
- online courses for every level
- course start dates to fit your schedule
- accredited courses available throughout Germany
The following criteria ensure that participants receive English training of the highest quality:
- The Quality Management System at the HAMBURG SCHOOL OF ENGLISH is certified according to EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- In addition, the school is recognised as an educational institution according to the German regulations on the accreditation and admission to continuing education, AZAV.
- The English courses offered by the school are also recognised as a measure for continuing education according to AZAV, making participants eligible for the AVGS education voucher sponsored by the German Employment Agency.
The HAMBURG SCHOOL OF ENGLISH accepts online participants who are funding their education with an AVGS education voucher.
You can use an AVGS education voucher for the following courses:
- Activate your Business English: 8 Wochen Teilzeit Einzel (Maßnahmenummer: 123/7265/18)
- Activate your Business English: 4 Wochen Teilzeit Einzel (Maßnahmenummer: 123/7264/18)
- Activate your Business English: 4 Wochen Vollzeit Einzel (Maßnahmenummer: 123/7263/18)
AVGS education vouchers can be used only once for one course, which must be undertaken without a break. There are no classes on public holidays; these lessons will be added to the end of the course duration.
You can find all information pertaining to courses for jobseekers with an AVGS education voucher in Kursnet under the provider number 81955.
For more detailed information, please contact us on +49 40-4802119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.