The HAMBURG SCHOOL OF ENGLISH offers TÜV certified intensive English courses for jobseekers with an education voucher (Bildungsgutschein). These education vouchers are available to jobseekers through the Job Agency (Agentur für Arbeit). The aim of these intensive courses is to reinforce and expand on the participant’s knowledge of English, as well as developing ‘soft skills’ for the job market.
The following criteria ensure that participants receive English training of the highest quality
- The Quality Management System at the HAMBURG SCHOOL OF ENGLISH is certified according to EN ISO 9001:2008
- In addition, the school is recognised as an educational institution according to the German regulations on the accreditation and admission to continuing education, AZAV.
- The English courses offered by the school are also recognised as a measure for continuing education according to AZAV, making participants eligible for the education voucher sponsored by the German Employment Agency.
Our offer comprises of
- full-time English intensive courses of varying duration,
- for every level
- with course starts available every two weeks.
You can use an education voucher for the following courses:
1. Englisch für den Beruf: 2 weeks, 86 teaching hours
2. Englisch für den Beruf: 4 weeks, 172 teaching hours
3. Englisch für den Beruf: 6 weeks, 258 teaching hours
4. Englisch für den Beruf: 8 weeks, 344 teaching hours
5. Englisch für den Beruf: 12 weeks, 516 teaching hours
Education vouchers can be used only once for one course, which must be undertaken without a break. Lesson times are Monday to Friday from 8.45 am -4.15 pm. There are no classes on public holidays; these lessons will be added to the end of the course duration.
In addition to this, the Cambridge English Language Training course for Adults – CELTA – can also be undertaken with an education voucher (Maßnahmenummer CELTA: 962-7008-2012).
Teacher Training Course (CELTA):
6. Cambridge University CELTA course, 4 weeks full-time, 9am-6pm, varying start times
7. Cambridge University CELTA course, 13 weeks, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, varying start times
You can find all information pertaining to courses for jobseekers with an education voucher in Kursnet under the provider number C 033-03-e1.
For more detailed information, please contact us on 040-4802119 or email@example.com zur Verfügung.